Profile of the company
In 2007 we completed conversion to TAF certification, to become the only TAF Balancing Machine Testing Laboratory in Taiwan.
Introduction to the development of the company
1965 We put out the indicating balancing machine that was the first balancing machine developed in Taiwan, which applied flashlight to indicate the unbalanced angle.
1970 We put out the first phase electric meter indicating balancing machine developed on our own.
1976 We put out the first CRT vector indicating balancing machine developed on our own.
1978 We put out the first vertical balancing machine developed on our own with supplemental angle searching for vector function.
1984 We put out the first microcomputer balancing machine developed on our own.
1993 We put out the first PC base computer type balancing machine developed on our own.
2002 We passed the first CNLA certificate of balancing machine here in Taiwan. The approval number is 0887.
2004 The Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection combined with the CNLA and CNAB (Chinese National Accreditation Board) to establish the TAF (Taiwan Accreditation Foundation). Our balancing machine testing laboratory received TAF accreditation.
2006 We researched and developed testing machines for radiator cooling fan systems, and this passed the accreditation of the Small Business Innovation Research.
2007 Our balancing machine laboratory completed transition to TAF accreditation.
2008 We established the Kun Shan Office to be in charge of business operations in Mid China and North China.
Performance of the product sales
1. Automobile and motorcycle industries: Toyota, Honda, Ford, Nissan, … etc.
2. National defense industries: Chung Shan Scientific Research Institute, Combined Service Force Arsenal, etc.
3. Electric engineering and appliance industries: Fuji Motor, TECO, Tatung, Hitachi, Panasonic, Sampo of Taiwan etc.
4. Plastics, chemical and textile industries: Nanya, Far East Textile, Ton Yun Textile, Dupont, etc.
5. Academic research institutes: Machinery department of ITRI, PMC, National Cheng Kung University, Taipei Technology Institute, Ta Yeh University, etc.
6. National industries: Tai Power 3rd Nuclear Power Plant.
7. Electronics industries: Chung Teh Semiconductor, Chien Jun Electric Engineering, etc.
8. Photoelectric industries: Chung Chiang photoelectric, Yusan photoelectric communication, etc.
9. Precision machinery industries: Taichung Precision Machinery, Taiwan Liwei, Yochia Industries, etc.
On the aspect of automatic, we will continually develop all kinds of auto positioning and auto correction balancing machines that will save more manpower, and will have higher efficiency
On the aspect of diversification, we will manufacture more models that are convenient for operation on our standard model along with the increasing demand of the customers.
On the aspect of specialization, we will continually develop all kinds of special balancing machines of super mini type, super large type, super high-speed type, and super low speed type.
Balancing Machines Manufacturer
‧ Micro Balancer
‧ Computer Vertical Balancing Machine
‧ Dynamic Balancing Machine