range of workpiece
( )Maximum weight when
same weight on each support
|Distance between bearings
|Vector scope measuring range
|Balancing speed R.P.M
|| INVERT CONTROL
|| Depending on nature of workpiece
(Flexibility, liability to
permanent deformation) and accuracy of bearing
|| ISO G0.4
- Cathode-ray tube (CRT) is used in it that the unbalance vector will be clearly indicated at the flourescent screen.
- IC memory device will indicate the unbalance vector when the workpiece rotation stops.
- Broad balancing speeds, 200-20000RPM.
- The tachometer also will indicate the balancing speed at the same time.
- Sensitive automatic filter homing willnot be affected a little by the speed changing.
- Ultra precision. The vibration displacement can reach below ISO G0.4.
- In accordance with theworkpieces, select the proper driving method, belt driving,joint driving, or self driving.
- When you use the calculating circuit, the compensation circuit will offset the workpiece unbalance. Standard workpiece is not required.
- On site balancing do not need calculating.
- All the circuits are highly sensitive integrated circuit(IC). Assuring longer life and greater reliability.
For the balance and correction of the rotating part of motors, generators, ventilators, blowers, engines, pumps, work machines, farming machines, paper machines, textile machines, construction machines, food machines, motorcycles, automobiles, steaming ships, airplanes, etc. before and after the assembling.
Best driving above the workoiece
Put on the terminal fastener
Balancing after assembling
Best driving under the workoiece
The high quality and muti-purpose vector scope type Dynamic Balancer will completely satisfy the requirement in the following situations:
1. Mass production.
2. Producing small quantities but many different items.
3. High rotating speed balancing.
4. High precision ISO G0.4.
5. Special workpiece balancing.
6. Balancing after assembling.
7. Balancing on site.